The first call for action grants for the LIFE programme for the Environment and Climate Action 2014 - 2020 is now open, covering proposals for both LIFE sub-programmes - Environment and Climate Action.
The seventh LIFE+ call for proposals was published by the European Commission on 19 February, 2013, with up to €278 million available for co-financing of projects under three headings:
- Nature and Biodiversity (NAT);
- Environment Policy and Governance (ENV);
- Information and Communication (INF).
The sixth LIFE+ call for proposals was published in the Official Journal (2012/C 74/08) on 13 March 2012. The deadline for applicants to submit proposals to Member State authorities is 26/09/2012.
The following themes are covered by the Call:
1) Nature and Biodiversity
2) Environment Policy and Governance (includig climate change, water, air, soil, urban environment, noise, chemicals, environment and health, natural resources and waste, forests, innovation, strategic approaches)
3) Information and Communication