CSI EU Partnership Meeting in Bulgaria
20 September, 2012 — 22 September, 2012
Note: Only for partners in the CSI EU partnership
Holiday village “Duni” south of Burgas and Sofia
20 September 2012 (Thursday) – arrival of the participants at Burgas or Varna airport
There are some charter flights which you can find on the webpage, but a flight from Sofia is recommended – three flights a day are available.
Austrian airline has a flight to Varna on 20.09
Transfers will be organized, including for those arriving in Varna.
20.09.2012 (Thursday) 15.00
Meeting with stakeholders to present ISO 26000 and the learning platform.
Potential participants: the Regional Governor and the members of the Tourism working group to the Governor, including:
- representatives of Burgas municipal administration and mayors of other neiggbouring municipalities;
- representatives of branch organizations (for example the Union of hotel owners in Sunny beach resort) and major tourist companies;
- NGOs – the Regional development agency, the Regional tourism association, etc.
- Governmental bodies – the Labour Inspectorate
16.30 – Press conference under the auspices of the Regional Governor
17.30 – Transfer to Djuni holiday village, accommodation and dinner
Full day CSI meeting in Djuni
9.00 – 12.30 – morning session
14.00 – 17.00 – afternoon session
17.30 – trip to Sozopol (about 10 km) and walk around the old town
Trip to Sofia
Tour by mini-bus to Sofia, starting at 8.00. On the way the following stops are suggested:
- in Kazanluk with visit to the Thracian tombs in the list of UNESCO
- in Plovdiv – the second largest city in Bulgaria and the Bachkovo monastery
Overnight in Sofia with a walking tour in the center.
Departure of participants from Sofia airport (link to the seasonal schedule)
Please contact Mariana Assenova (mariana [dot] assenova [at] gmail [dot] com) to sign up.